The Bank Connect feature enables you to connect bank account(s) or credit card(s) to your Rounded account, so you can see all of your transactions in one place.
Use the Bank Connect page to add and manage bank accounts and credit cards associated with your account.
To connect to a bank account (for the first time)
- Log in to Rounded and from the top menu, navigate to Money > Bank Connect.
The Transactions page displays.
- Under Connect your bank account, select the bank you would like to connect to your account. This can be your savings, cheque or credit card issuing bank. There are over 130 Australian banks in this list!
- Click Connect.
- Type in your bank id and password and click Login. A list of your accounts is displayed.
- Select the account/s you want to connect to your Rounded account and click Connect Accounts.
All your transactions associated with the selected accounts are retrieved and added to your Rounded account.
Note: It could take a few minutes to retrieve all your transactions, so do not close or go away from this page.
Tip: If you have already connected to a bank account previously, you can use the Bank Settings button on the Bank Connect page to connect another bank account or credit card.
- Log in to Rounded and from the top menu, navigate to Money > Bank Connect. The Transactions page displays.
- Click Bank Settings. The Connected bank accounts panel slides out on the right.
- Follow the steps 3-5 from the above section To connect to a bank account (for the first time)