Use the Bank Connect page to add and manage bank accounts and credit cards associated with your account.
If you have already connected to a bank account previously, you can use the Bank Settings button on the Bank Connect page to connect a back account.
To add another bank account
- Log in to Rounded and from the top menu, navigate to Money > Bank Connect. The Transactions page displays.
- Click Bank Settings. The Connected bank accounts panel slides out on the right.
- Under Connect your bank account, select the bank you would like to connect to your account. This can be your savings, cheque or credit card issuing bank. There are over 130 Australian banks in this list!
- Click Connect.
- Type in your bank id and password and click Login.
A list of your accounts is displayed.
- Select the account/s you want to connect to your Rounded account and click Connect Accounts.
All your transactions associated with the selected accounts are retrieved and added to your Rounded account.